Duniaku Duniaku

Duniaku dunia tanpa sempadan. Di sini imaginasi, idea, angan-angan, impian, dan fantasi semuanya bebas. Peri-peri? Kuda unicorn? Ya, semuanya ada di DUNIAKU.

In the car " Ok! Let's take picture together..."

*All posers then posing masculinely...hahaha*

BANG!!!

*Sounds of heads banging to the car roof as the driver excitedly ramp on the bump without slowing down...how reckless is that?...HUH!*

Well, yeah...mine was banging too...and the worst I would said

After that incident, I keep having headaches, nausea and somewhat blurry vision. I can't focus at times and as my headache gets heavier, I can hardly think.

The solution might be by undergoing Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) or Computerized Tomography (CT) scan...expensive *sigh*

Hope everything is all right and no blood clogging in my brain...if not...

I can cry myself a river...huhu (T_T)

P/s - Please slow down your car when you drive through a bump. Not only it preserves the useful life of your car's absorber, well...thats the way how it should be.

And please remember of other passengers comfort and safety too...don't be that selfish...ok!

*Headache*

2 pendapat menarik:

thats y they launched 'passengers,wear ur seat belt ok. if not we're goin to fine u 300bucks' warning ((;

better do ur check up faster.dun wait till its all too late (:

how do u describe 'late' here? ish...haha

Siapa Aku?

My photo
Sang penglipur lara dari dunia nyata yang terkadang lebih menggemari alam fantasi.

Duniaku Duniaku

Mari bercerita. Mari berimaginasi. Mari berfantasi. Mari berkongsi idea. Ya, mari!

Klik-klik =)

Hall of fame

Blog updates