Duniaku Duniaku

Duniaku dunia tanpa sempadan. Di sini imaginasi, idea, angan-angan, impian, dan fantasi semuanya bebas. Peri-peri? Kuda unicorn? Ya, semuanya ada di DUNIAKU.

I shouldn't have done that
I should have just ignored it
Like something I couldn't see
Like something I can't see
I shouldn't have looked at you at all...

I should have ran away
I should have acted like I didn't hear it
Like something I couldn't hear
Like something I can't hear
I should have not listened to love at all...

Without a word you let me know about love
Without a word you gave me your love...
Because you let me took your breath away...
But then you ran away like this...

Without a word love leaves me
Without a word love abandons me...

What should I say next?
Because my lips were surprised on their own
Coming without any words~

Why does it hurt so much?
Why does it hurt continuously?
For the fact that I can't see you anymore
And that you're not here anymore
Otherwise it is the same as before...

Without a word the tears fall
Without a word my heart breaks down

Without a word I wait for love
Without a word I am hurt because of love
I spaced out and become a fool...
Because I am crying while staring at the skies...

Without a word farewell finds me
Without a word the ends come to me
I think my heart was surprised...
To send you away without any preparation...

As it came without a word~

Without a word it come and leaves
Like the sickness before...
Maybe all I need to do is hurting it for a while.

Because in the end, only scars are left~

0 pendapat menarik:

Siapa Aku?

My photo
Sang penglipur lara dari dunia nyata yang terkadang lebih menggemari alam fantasi.

Duniaku Duniaku

Mari bercerita. Mari berimaginasi. Mari berfantasi. Mari berkongsi idea. Ya, mari!

Klik-klik =)

Hall of fame

Blog updates